Friday, August 05, 2005

Fun on a Thursday

Warren & Abby

So I got to work with 4 adorable 8 week old puppies today.. that always makes my day. Shortly thereafter I went home and changed from dog trainer to club kitten and met up with Eldon and his roommate Warren and his girlfriend Abby. They're such an adorable couple!!!

We then went to see The Island. What a cool flick. Although some of the ideas were a little far fetched, (what sci-fi movie isn't?) they had some of the best car chase/wreck scenes I've ever seen. Lots of destruction everywhere!

Finished off the night dancing at Embers. It was pretty empty in there, but it afforded us the ability to take some really fun pictures! It was "goth night" which I actually really liked. I knew most the songs and had lots of fun dancing. I was even caught cage dancing a bit, but the pictures didn't turn out.. sorry folks! Anyway, here's some pics of the fun that was had by all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home