Monday, August 08, 2005

How was YOUR weekend?

My weekend was great. Friday, I worked all day and then actually managed to get some stuff done at my apartment that I had been putting off. I decided to play hookie from my 2nd job to have fun instead. Saturday night, I went to a party at this guy Zach's house. His house was incredibly difficult to find, and ended up getting lost in SE Portland. I wish I had taken a picture, but I found where SE Pine street intersects with ITSSELF!! How screwed up is that? Upon arriving at Zach's I knew I had to be at the right place, when there was a fire twirling kid outside. I didn't really know anyone at the party, but I had a good time brushing up on my social skills. SE portland seems to have its own set of issues besides just having screwy streets too. Just look at the bulletin on the outside of this bar!



Sunday, my conscience got the best of me and I finally spent some time with Wesley. He was quite attention starved of late, so I took him to Sunset Falls to go swimming. Needless to say, he had a great time!

Wesley and I on the Rocks

He carries a big stick!


Wesley loves some tug!

If I weren't a chicken, that'd be me.


After a day in the sun, I went to a dinner party at Jesse and Ildiko's house. (So sorry if I butchered the spelling!) They are both incredible cooks. Had cornish game hens, corn on the cob, a spectacular pasta salad that I stuffed myself with, and home made blueberry pie! Yummy! These creative people made the most amazing castle in their living room for their cat!

Jesse is moving to NY soon, so I spent some time telling him the finer points of my loathing for the east coast. Followed by a display of Warren's true love of weaponry,
and believe it or not... I swear Abby and I were only sharing a piece of licorice... honest!

The night was so beautiful, that we finished off the night with a 1am swim and dip in the hot tub. Sorry, no gratuitous bikini pics this time....I'm really loving life right now though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home