Friday, January 26, 2007

Wygant party #2


Eldon's work party for the holidays always happens after the holidays. Hey, that's cool, as his CEO put it, it's an excuse to drink at the end of January.

I had been meaning to do it for a while, so I went down to Lenea's salon and got my hair done again. Unfortunately, she was trying out a new color line, and it had a lot more blue/purple reds in it than coppery firey ones that I like. My hair came out MUCH darker and I was kinda unhappy about it. :(


Other than that though, I was feeling like I looked pretty good (contrary to what some may think, that's not a normal occurance for me) so I hammed it up a bit.


I got to meet one of the ladies that Eldon works with and her husband who have a pair of Weimaraners! We talked ad nauseum about our dogs and exchanged pictures and stories. They are so cute together.


This is one of my favorite pictures of the night, it's very sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home