Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Lenea...

And so begins the month of February. A month in which nearly everyone I know has a birthday. Lots of drinking will be done this month. Oh yes. Ouch.
Let us start with Lenea's. She called me up to invite me out to Greek Cuisina for her birthday. So far, that place has been a lot of fun every time, and of course it's nearly the only time I can see Matt outside of his cave (er house).

The Yaeger girls were handing out leis and hats. Who doesn't want to get "leid" right?
The hats.. not so much. Grats me on looking like what Eldon likes to call "A pippy-twat". (Basically, the female version of a douchebag. Young, dumb, yuppy princess wanna be , and often times, bitch)
and him, well I've never seen him look more like a gay man, than in this picture. :P Sorry hon, but you do. :)

Dancing is always fun at the Greek.




Eldon drank a lot. He got very silly. I was quite amused.




Especially on the way home. Good thing I was driving, cuz I hardly drank at all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home