Thursday, September 29, 2005


This says it all.... Today at work some friggin person walked in a just set down a shoebox in one of the aisles and left. In the shoebox, were three kittens less than 4 weeks old. This is not an isolated incident... It happens all the time. If you don't want the responsibility of baby animals, spay or neuter your animals! I know I sound like a hypocrite because I have two dogs and neither of them are fixed. However, I don't let my dog wander around and impregnate other dogs, and my female will be spayed next month.

I especially like the wierd friends and relatives part... if only we could do that.... our idiot population would decrease drastically if people had to take a psych eval and an iq test to be allowed to have children. The problem with this world is that the stupid people are out-breeding the smart ones. The smart ones wait till they are financially and emotionally ready for the task of parenthood, and then produce one or two offspring and stop when they feel they can no longer produce another child without causing financial or emotional stress.... Not the dumb ones.... they just keep on breeding.. and WE have to pay for them... Pretty soon we won't even need a sign to identify them, the idiot gene will tell all and they'll just start being born like this.

Ok, so I ranted a bit. It just irritates me when people leave baby animals for someone else to take care of.... we can't do that to kids... why are animals any less living creatures? I've found animals in boxes on the side of the road before too... that's why I always try to avoid boxes and bags in the road.

I went to lunch with my mother today at Billygan's Roadhouse. While the food was good, I would definately avoid going there for lunch. We barely got our food in enough time to eat it before my mom had to go back to work. It was definately a different place though.. it was one of those "cowboy type" restaurants where, when they seat you, they grab a bowl full of peanuts out of a keg to put on your table, and you are encouraged to put the shells on the floor. I thought they went away with those kind of regulations simply because of the slipping hazard. Speaking of, the service was a little on the unavailable side too... I had to practically trip my waitress to get her attention, and then she seemed put out when I asked her for a refill of my strawberry lemonade. Can probably get comparable food someplace else without the hassle, but it didn't cost me anything so I guess I'm complaining for nothing. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home