Thursday, September 22, 2005


I went to lunch with my mom and brother at Applebee's. She said she wanted to help me get a job in administration at her work. That would help me out financially, but I'm not so sure I want to work with her. :P

Then I took Rikka to work with me to help aid her in her socialization, and graduated my problem child class. I got to feel quite successful actually. While I was attempting to take the class picture, the dog-reactive Shepherd/Rottweiler mix (Tiny) who growled and lunged at every dog in class the first week and the super-shy Pit/Lab mix (Shyanne) that had to be dragged into the ring the first week, were literally playing with each other very sweetly while I was getting everyone set up in the pic. THAT made me feel good. How's that for success? I took pics but they will be a bit before I can get them developed. I'm so low tech!

So now it's time for me to sit back, relax and watch the Lost and Nip/Tuck season premiers that I Tivo'd. If it werent for the ability to record crap and watch it later, I'd never watch TV. I'm sure some of you would think that's not such a bad thing, however until last night I don't even think I have turned my TV on in over a month. So I definately don't watch too much. I do love me some ALIAS which season 5 premieres next Thursday at 8!!! I also like Grey's Anatomy, Lost and Nip/Tuck, and of course Family Guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rustchild said...

You have fabulous taste in television. Didn't that "Lost" premiere fucking ROCK?! Oh hell yes.

12:19 AM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

Oh yes it did! Only part I was a little annoyed by was the fact that they did Jack's flashback with Desmond right before you went to the quarantine, and it was so predictable that he would be the one in there.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home