Saturday, September 24, 2005

So I finally got some pictures developed. They included pictures taken from when Jesse came to visit.. Those can be seen in my archive titled "Labor Day Weekend Yay".

It also included picutres from the Dog Park opening I went to the second week in July. I had just moved back from NY and was grateful to find a cool place I could take Wesley. The park is located at the Ross Complex in Hazel Dell and is 8 fenced acres of doggie goodness. The opening was incredible. There was about 60 dogs from what I could tell, all breeds, sizes and ages. I discovered that dogs seem to have a really great knack for finding their breed and get really exicted when they see them. Wes picked out the other weims right away.

There were also pictures from the Combichrist show I went to back in July with Corey at Sabala's.
There was a crazy cool fire show before Combichrist went on. I'd seen plenty of fire shows, where girls often twirl the fire on some batons like this,



but I had never seen anyone set a whip on fire and crack it around and whip people with it. That was a new one for me. It was fascinating. Corey's take can be found here. (You will have to be a member of myspace to read it though.) :P






As you can see, it was quite a messy show. Even I got slimed by the fake blood. This is me doing a shot with Andy from Combichrist right after the show. He jumped off the stage and boogied to the bar to buy a crapload of Jager shots and handed them out.







And last but not least, there was a "doggy swim" at the Hugh Pool in August. It was a fundraiser for local humane societies where they drained the pool of all it's chlorine and allowed dogs to come and swim indoors. It was very cool. I had some pics of that on my rolls as well. I really have to get either a digital camera or make more money so I don't just get film developed every 3 months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home