Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tonight I had another graduation. This class was smaller, but it had some interesting dynamics. All of these dogs still need more work.. hopefully I will see them in another class soon. They accomplished the goals for the beginner class, but the Chocolate Lab and the Brittney Spaniel were incredibly hyper.. they calmed down so much since the first class, but they have a long ways to go still. As for the Husky... he's going to need a lot more work because he's already borderline dog-reactive... I hope they sign up for intermediate so we can actually work on his reactiveness.

Before work though, I decided to give Wesley probably his last "hurrah" on the beach before the weather turns to crap. I also wanted to see how Rikka would react. Wesley does love to swim. Rikka not so much, but she did love chasing Wes around when he came back on dry land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home