Saturday, February 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Lenea!


After work Friday night, Eldon and I went to Aura for Lenea's birthday. That club is a pain in the arse to get into. We got in the "wrong line". Apparently there was a line for people on "the list" and another line for regular shmoes... We got in the vip line, got all the way to the front, and were promptly told we were not on the list and to go to the back of the other line. Would have been nice if they labeled them, and it wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't pouring down rain while we were waiting. Eventually, we finally got in. I also discovered that my camera doesn't take very good pictures in the dark.

Lenea and Matt looking conspicuous

Eldon's blue steel


I hadn't seen Nathan in a while, and I think Eldon might have succeeded in hooking him up with one of Lenea's friends, until she got too drunk. :(

Bryn's husband Tom splurged a little, and we had some Dom.

It was a fun night, and it was great to hang out with Matt & Lenea again. I don't get to see them very often, and they hadn't even met Eldon until that night. In the end, I think Eldon and I ended up WEARING more alcohol than we drank. I knocked a Long Island on myself and Eldon, and managed to get the bartender to give me another one, which Eldon promptly knocked on us. Somehow the Dom didn't get spilled, which doesn't make sense because they served it in long flute glasses. I don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home