Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blowing stuff up is FUN!

Tuesday we decided to go shooting. Myself, Eldon, Warren, Abby, Brie, Jesse and Ildiko gathered up food, and toys (ready guns and ammo) and headed out to a spot off HWY 26 to go blow some stuff up. Literally.

Warren cleaned the guns while we supervised.

Wesley the gun dog.

Jesse stocking up on propane...

Part 1 of our arsenal.


Part 2 of the arsenal.

My computer monitor died a few weeks ago, and my friend Matt gave me one that I can use till I can afford to buy a new one. Being that the old one was dead beyond repair, I decided to ensure it was dead, and we brought it to the range with us to blow it up. :) Being that I brought it, I was allowed the first shot.


Fun with handguns

Guns = penis extension for 20something males.
And now for photos of the destruction that ensued from our aim.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home