Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy Birthday Cameron!


Last night was Cameron's birthday. It was also the first time I met her. I was actually prepared for her not to like me, as most girls don't.. but I pleasantly surprised because her and I seemed to get along pretty well.. and we had a lot of fun together. Cameron, her boyfriend Troy, her friend Marcus, Justin, myself, Eldon and Warren were the party people of the evening.

We started the night off at Pala, a fashion bar downtown. It was an interesting place, but not very crowded (for a Thursday). We had a few drinks there and Justin gave Cameron her birthday present. A brand new My Little Pony after reading her blog about her birthday.


We then started dancing to music typically played on at a fashion show, while the tv screens showed models strutting down a runway in atrocious outfits sporting the signature "runway scowl".





The mural on the wall was amusing.. Is this what they mean when they say "life imitating art"?









Shortly thereafter, Justin comes in from outside and informs us that the bar across the street has mechanical bullriding! Woo Hoo! So we all left the fashion club, for the rock and roll ambiance of Dixie Tavern . What a great time.

Being that it was Cameron's birthday, it was REQUIRED that she ride the bull.. She didn't put up a fight at all, and got right up there.



I also tried my hand at it. It's harder than it looks, but a whole lot of fun!





Justin kept buying us Jello shots... Thank you Justin. :)





Warren and I prefer birthday kisses to spankings. Incidentally, Warren looked great last night... He was the only one of us who looked like he belonged at Pala.






After that, Cameron comes up to me and says, "Hey, they'll let us ride the bull together!" Well let's just say this picture doesn't do it justice. The entire bar was watching and cheering, and then the camera's battery died, right before we really gave everyone a show. You'd have to have been there..... and if you were, you know what I'm talking about. *wink*

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cartier said...

You know what Brandy? I was all prepared not to like you too, because I generally don't get along with most girls!!

OBVIOUSLY that was not the case this time... I had the best birthday ever! Thanks so much for coming out and making it so much fun, and so, uh, memorable... ;)

See you guys soon!

-C

8:32 PM  
Blogger Rustchild said...

Yeah, well, you know what both of you? I don't get along with either boys OR girls, and I still like you both. Maybe you're secretly both hermaphrodites, because they're the only ones I get along with. Hermaphrodites and midgits, of course.

2:56 AM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

If I was a hermaphrodite I could go screw myself. Then I probably wouldn't be the social creature that I am. :P

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. good answer!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home