Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Crappy Day...

Literally.

Last night I went out with Amy and Shauna for girl's night. We went to Devil's Point as Amy's friend Summer had just come back from vacation and was bartending. It's always fun to go to strip clubs with Amy because she knows everyone. We spent most of the time teasing Shauna though because the guy she liked was there and she was all nervous.

I ended up crashing at Amy's last night, and didn't get back to my apartment until around noon. When I walked in, I literally said aloud, "Why does it smell like poop in here?" Then I discovered why...

Apparently Wesley had been very sick last night. :( Eldon called him "exploding ass-doggy" when I told him, as Wes had a very bad case of diarrhea all over my carpet. I wasn't mad at him, I actually felt guilty for leaving him, because I know he wouldn't have done it if I'd been home to let him out. It was everywhere.. There were about 5 POOLS on my carpet. :( Poor doggy. I didn't take pictures, but I did find an amusing pictorial which pretty much sums up my adventure. I went to work, hangover and all, cleaning up my carpet. I had to run to the bathroom twice to avoid adding to the mess on my carpet though, as my gag-reflex kicked in.

While looking for ways to regail this tale, I found some other interesting things. A couple gift ideas, if you will....



If anyone gets this for me, I will laugh hysterically and then be forced to kill you.
However, this little gem is really cool. You dog owners know how it is.. you're walking your dog, and they make a mess, and being the responsible dog owner, you pull out your little bag and pick it up. But then, there's no garbage can in sight.. so you're forced to walk around with your very own bag of shit. This little device takes the embarrassment out of the responsibilty! It attaches to the dog's collar, carries bags for use to to clean up, and then you can put the bag of poop right inside the pouch until you get to the nearest garbage can! How cool is that??
This is a great gift idea for any medium to large dog owner. You can pick up one of these sweet items here.. *hint, hint*
Then I found this story about a scientist who turns dog crap into diamonds... Now THAT's useful! Check it out!
Thankfully, my mom has a steam cleaner, so I get to clean my carpets tomorrow.. weee.
Then I went to work only to discover that they're jacking me around again and want to make me work Sundays again. My onlw weekend day off, and I now have to work them. I've had it with this place. "Working Sundays will only be temporary till we hire a third trainer," they said. They don't even have enough hours to give me and Wendy 40 hours and now they want to hire a third?? I bit my tongue from saying, "How would you like to hire two trainers?" I need a new job. The worst part is that I feel like I'd be letting down my students. They actually like me.
What I need to do is open my own training place. I need a building and some startup capital... anyone want to help me out? :P I even have Wendy willing to join me in the endeavor, and she's a great trainer. I know between her and I we can get the clientele.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the original title of this post better.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home