Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dog about town

I've been more vigilant about walking Wesley lately, and it's really helped him improve both his attitude and my leadership role with him. Today I went downtown to have lunch with Eldon at Pizzacato, they have a nice outdoor area to eat, so I took Wesley with me.
Boy, they weren't kidding on their menu where it says "WOW I hope you like garlic" under the Ceasar Salad choice. I ordered that, and it had the most garlicy taste EVER~!

So, on my way back, I decided to take a few pictures of Wesley checking out the sites downtown. I like walking him downtown because there are so many sights and sounds and distractions it's good mental stimulation for him.

He rode in an Elevator for the second time. He jumped a little when it started, but he seemed to enjoy the ride.


He needed to stop and have a drink at one of the water fountains as well. People passing by got a kick out of it too.


He checked out the view from the parking garage,







and then posed in front of some "miniature bike art" by Powells. ]



Then as a reward for behaving so well downtown, we met up with Amy and Paris at the dog park.

He actually played a bit, which was cool, because he doesn't play that much when he goes.



There were two adorable little puppies, Angel, a blue-fawn pit bull (that was about the same color as Paris and Wes), and a little black puppy started playing "king of the mound".


Of course, Paris and Wes had to join in the fun.




It was such a beautiful day, it would have been a shame not to take advantage of it by bringing him to the park.









He's one happy spoiled dog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spoiled is right. Got his own blog and ev'rytink.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home