Wednesday, March 15, 2006


The gauntlet has been thrown... and I'm so gonna win.
Eldon has a challenge with Warren, to see who can get their 6 pack back first. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this challenge. However, I decided I wanted in. I don't know if I want a 6 pack per-se but I would like to get in better shape. So I've decided I'm going to beat Eldon to getting into shape.


Wesley however, seems to be on Eldon's side. I tried to do Pilates yesterday, and I'm laying on the floor doing the leg-lifts and he decides he needs to come over and lay directly in front of me, (spoon position) and chew his bone! I took his bone, threw it on the couch and continued working out. Not a minute later, he comes back and lays down in front of me again! He's making it very difficult for me to work out. I of course did nothing to help the situation, because as he did this over and over, it caused me to go into a fit of laughter, and that just encouraged him. *smacks forehead*

After work, Amy and Shauna picked me up and we went down to Bettie Ford. I'd never been there before. It was kind of a neat place, but it was sorta dead. According to the reviews though it's an interesting place to go on the weekends if you can afford it. We had a few drinks, and then decided to get some fries. When we ordered, the waitress, who was having a difficult time walking in her stiletto boots, asked us if we wanted garlic. We were all thinking, "yeah, some garlic salt on it might be good." WOW. They put real chunks of garlic on the fries. They were really yummy, but we ended up burping garlic for the rest of the night. Good thing none of us were looking to "hook up" with anyone. Our dragon breath would have been a real deal breaker!


The most amusing part of the night was Shauna having to give directions to her friend Tyler who was meeting up with us, every 10 minutes for about an hour! When he finally arrived, we ended up leaving and going to Sassy's. What is it with my friends and strip clubs? I always end up at one when I go out! We had a great time though, and I stayed up way too late... again.

Shauna, munching on some garlic fries

Amy, attempting poorly to hide from the camera

Tyler, laughing as we teased him about not having reverse in his car.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want in! This kegger needs to go.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god i totally forgot you took pictures that night at bettie ford... how funny of course it's of me plowing food into my hole!!! ha ha... hey do you have that pic from devils point on tuesday with summer???

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god i totally forgot you took pictures that night at bettie ford... how funny of course it's of me plowing food into my hole!!! ha ha... hey do you have that pic from devils point on tuesday with summer???

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home