Friday, February 24, 2006

I've been tagged!

Cameron tagged me!


Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Willow
2. Supertroopers
3. Boondock Saints
4. The Notebook

Four jobs I've had:
1. Bank Teller
2. Kennel Girl
3. Photographer
4. Dog Trainer

Four places I've lived:
1. Arizona
2. California
3. New York
4. Washington

Four TV Shows I love:
1. Beauty and the Geek
2. ALIAS
3. LOST
4. Veronica Mars

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Sedona, Arizona
2. Sacandaga Lake, NY
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. El Paso, Texas

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Fetuccini Alfredo
2. Chicken Cesar Salad
3. any kind of Steak
4. Chicken Parmesan

Four sites I visit (week)daily:
1. Hotmail
2. Myspace
3. friend's blogs
4. Online Banking

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At the dog park with Wesley
2. Australia
3. on a beach somewhere warm
4. in a certain someone's arms

Four bloggers I am tagging: (In no particular order)
1. Eldon although he won't respond! :P
2. Ge-off
3. David
4. Justin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was I supposed to FEEL this tag? I didn't see/feel/hear any tag. Or is it slow-moving, like a cybernetic plague BENT ON MY OBLIVION!!!?!?!?

Or should I just up the dose on my medication?

2:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh, Willow. Good one. Obscure, but good one.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home