Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Eldon!!!!

Today is Eldon's birthday, but because it falls on a Monday, and that's pretty lame, he decided to celebrate it Saturday night. We went back to Aura. We got in before the cover, which was cool because we could also get a table, which we promptly stole one of the reserved signs from and managed to keep all night.


Cameron and Troy were already there when we arrived.
Justin showed up shortly after, and I had a really great appetiser pizza.
Justin gave Eldon a really unique gift. When you care enough to send the very best, give OWL PUKE as a Birthday gift.
Then Tad arrived, to give Eldon a birthday headlock.
Abby was the real trooper. She showed up, even though she had to work at 7 am!
Even Jason and Bekka made an appearance.
Eldon got lots of kisses throught the night.
He looks much like he was beaten with kisses!
There was dancing........
and lots of drinking.....
including some body shots!
Followed by the obligitory, "You're a beautiful man," "No YOU are!"
then Geoff showed up, and got promptly molested.
I even made him dance with me.
but then again, everyone danced with me!


Eldon's birthday wouldn't be complete without an"Eldon Moment", this time in the form of a lapdance!

Happy Birthday honey, I hope you enjoyed it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cartier said...

You caught me with my vodka/tonic face on... *lol*

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have the creepy ol' man dance pic!!!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home