Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wesley went to work

It's been a while since I've taken Wesley to work with me, and it really showed in his behavior. He's been a monster lately. Just full of energy and somewhat destructive, as well as annoying the crap out of poor Rikka.

I've been doing a lot of working lately, so here's some random pictures from work.

This is Chandler.. a Tibetan Terrier puppy.

When he grows up he will look like this:

Someone brought in 5 six week old Jack Russel puppies to get their shots:

I got to hang with my buddy Rocky....

I saw someone with my dream dogs, both a Weim and a Dane

and Wesley met a ferret!



2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cartier said...

You were making the crazy turkey sound for that terrier photo, weren't you

;)

10:05 AM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

LOL! As a matter of fact I was! What can I say, it works every time!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home