Monday, March 27, 2006

Hermitic?

So I haven't posted in over a week. Mostly because I haven't really done much that was blog-worthy. But for those of you who actually care, I've done SOME stuff, but nothing really fascinating. I've mostly been trolling for new jobs. I need a mon-friday job that pays decent... I can do just about anything.. especially clerical. Any suggestions?

I did want to say, that those of you who actually read my blog would get a kick out of this. Eldon and I were talking about the whole working out thing, and he said he'd love to look like Ryan Reynolds. I would NOT complain!
I mean.. umm... yum!
The funny part is, we were discussing this while stuffing our faces last night at Olive Garden. Then he said, "Well, I said I'd like to look like Ryan Reynolds... I guess if I keep eating like this, I'll look like him from Just Friends!" I actually started busting up laughing and other people in the restaurant turned and looked at me because apparently I was pretty loud. We had watched that movie a few days earlier, so it was even more amusing.
Also this week, I've been more vigilant about taking Wesley to the dog park.
He loves it, and although he doesn't play with the other dogs, it is stimulating for him. However, the park next to Eldon's house was REALLY muddy... so I ended up also taking him to Doggie Delight to get cleaned up. He spent more time trying to eat the water than actually enjoying his bath though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home