Saturday, September 23, 2006

Dog-toberfest!

The Lucky Lab had their second annual Dog-toberfest Saturday. I could not miss that! I dragged Geoff along, (actually all I had to say is I'm going and there's microbrews and he was in... but it's more fun to say I dragged him)...

It was fun. They had a charity dog wash, where you donate $5 and get your dog a bath. Wesley wasn't thrilled with the idea, but for charity and someone else giving him a bath, I'll take it!

The best part was that I got in contact with Gracie's owner, and she's still interested in breeding Gracie when she goes into heat next! I might just get my Wesley puppy afterall!

Gracie is on the left. We found another weim owner as well, his is the one in the center.

As is customary, lots of butt sniffing ensued. I actually wasn't trying to take these, just every time I tried to take a pic, Wes had to introduce himself.



I was surprised at how many people were there, and it was just awesome. Dare I say, good clean fun?
I had a great time.


I think Geoff did too actually.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, I bet that place smelled like wet dog.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home