Saturday, September 23, 2006

More Comedy...

After the Dog-toberfest activities, we went to Harvey's in the evening. I had tickets and managed to get a sizeable group to show up..

I have to say I was both shocked and elated to get an rsvp from two of the most reclusive guys I know.. Justin and Peter.

I've only met Peter maybe 3 times now because he doesn't really make it out much. He's in Med School, so that explains everything right there.


And Justin, for some reason he always has other plans when I invite him out. Thankfully I hadn't gotten to the point where I started taking it personally!

All in all, there were 8 of us.


It was a good show, Tim O' Rourk was the headliner and he was funny... except for the retarded Fruit Loops song which nobody in the audience seemed to appreciate. I almost liked Tommy Johnagin better though. He was the 2nd opener.
Favorite line of the night...

"I was at a strip club, and some girl who should NOT have been dancing tried to give me a dance. She says: What do you want me to take off next, baby? So I said, how about my glasses."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wemembeh, Jewemy ith da leadowh.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home