Saturday, October 22, 2005

Kryptonite


I got the latest news about Eldon from his mother on the phone today as I was unable to go see him on Friday. Apparently hospital diet #2 didn't fare so well with him and he is back on the liquid diet. :( I think he was really hoping to be able to go home this weekend and was pushing things too fast, maybe the doctors were too.

Most men, are more logical than women and like to solve problems, (Eldon especially) and I think in this case he is getting frustrated because he can't fix this one. Men like to think they are Superman and when they "lose their powers" they still try to pretend that they have them, denying that they need any sort of support or help.



I'm now getting the reference why there are dog training books that have nothing to do with dog training, but more to do with man training......see here . Being a dog trainer myself, I get it. Dogs don't show pain, because pain is a sign of weakness. Weakness could equal another dog coming in and taking over their territory. Hence the reason men don't like to seem weak. In doggie world, the female has more power because they get to choose who mates with them, and they always choose the strongest males. See the reference?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home