Friday, November 11, 2005

Horse Brass


After I got off work, I went down to the Horse Brass to meet up with Justin and friends to celebrate his victory over a bum wrap. (He got a DUI for being drunk and SLEEPING in his car.)

When I got there, Justin, Ben and Joel were playing darts and Emily was making fun of them. I visited with Emily for a bit and then Rosemary and her boyfriend Ben arrived.

Finally Eldon made it. He had planned on heading over much earlier but had been so wiped out from work that he fell asleep after I called him to let him know I was heading down there. :(

After Rosemary and Ben took off, Michael and his girlfriend showed up to visit for a while too. While nothing incredibly exciting took place, it was really great to get out and visit with some friends, and it was also great to see Rosemary and Ben and this time I wasn't puking. :P

Here's a few pics from the evening.









Maybe I shouldn't have told the "rusty nail" story to a table full of guys.









Ben and Rosemary seemed to have a good time.









Joel and Emily are so cute together!










I'm not as drunk as I look, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home