Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Wesley!!


My super terrific wonderful doggy turned 3 today!

I can't believe I've had him for nearly 3 years now. I got him for my birthday when he was 7 weeks old, and I seriously think that sometimes if it weren't for this dog, I would not have made it through the last 3 years. He truely is the best friend anyone can have. They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I don't even own any diamonds, and even if I did, they couldn't possibly have done for me what having Wesley around has done for me. He's made me a better person, just by being himself.


Here's to you, buddy!
Just a pup!!!
As "Krypto the Superdog" at 2004 Free Comic Book Day, Albany, NY.

As "Ace the Bat hound" at 2005 Free Comic Book Day, Albany, NY.


I have an 18x24 picture of this on my wall.
He was about a year old when I took this picture.

I love this picture so much, it's on my business cards.

He's definately a character! But he made my job easier.

What's not to love about this guy?

Ok, he's had his moments....

People love him....







and animals love him too!




He's got more friends than I do.

So Happy Birthday, Wesley "As You Wish".
You're the best friend money could have ever bought!
(and you paid for yourself lifetimes over.)




5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Wesley

From Stoli and Hobie (and Potor)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Miss Cartier said...

Many happy returns!!

From Noodle (and her mom)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snout gains another year. Kudos!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Wesley!

10:26 PM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

Wow! Thanks for all the birthday wishes. :)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home