Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What a week!

This week has been a complete whirlwind. I started school on Monday, and wow was that culture shock. I had been going over the summer, but it's a whole new experience going in the fall. I have to admit though, I was pretty happy with the results.

I managed to find my classrooms fairly easily, my teachers all seem competent, and one of my largest worries about the comfortability of my college re-entry turned out completely unwarranted...

I thought, "Oh boy, I'm gonna be like one of the oldest people in my class."

Actually it was quite surprising to find that the mass majority of the people in my classes are around the same age as me. I don't feel like quite the loser anymore. Yay~!

That encompassed most of my week, although I was actually able to go out Wednesday night for "Steak and Boobies" night with the boys, or as it shall now be referred to as simply "Meat." Stars has the best deal in town... Wednesday nights from 6-9 you can pay your $5 cover charge and get a free prime rib dinner! Who's gonna say no to that? So Me, Eldon, Geoff and Justin have decided that this must be a regular occurance.

Then came the 3 days of Geoff's 30th birthday. That.. will go in the next blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's hear it for boobies!!!

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home