Friday, October 27, 2006

Freaks and Geeks...

Aka: Awesome Halloween Bash at Eldon's.
Basically.. there isn't much that can be said except for great people and great costumes. The pictures say it all....






Eldon went all out on the decorations,



and as such, his fog machine actually set off the smoke alarm!





Although Justin's costume was hillarious... in fact I didn't recognize him at first. Neither did Geoff. This is him realizing that the "Super Geek" standing next to him was in fact, Justin.

Ben wins best costume of the night though...
He went as friggin' ASH! He even had a boom stick and a chainsaw.


Which he promptly used on Geoff.

When Simon arrived, it seems he went as the male counter part to my costume. I wasn't aware there was one. :P



Geoff became "bewitched" by Nivarni, because she's the only other person we all know who actually GOES to see Bollywood flicks!


I found myself handcuffed to Josh, compliments of Emily (who managed to escape all the cameras!)

Eldon had a good time with his caveman club....



The rum punch was delicious.


'Nuff said.

We ended up getting a whole two hours of sleep before having to get up and get on a plane...


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double fisting... the only way to go. Glad I switched to water when I did, it was bad enough I still almost hit a cop >.<

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bewitched...heh...you just HAD to put that there. Definitely a blast.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Pankaj said...

Hi Eldon.. This is Pankaj.. This is not actually a comment on ur blog.. I am just looking for a common freind.. Her name is Nivarni... Can u please tell me how to get in touch with her?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Pankaj said...

Oops... I guess I posted it in da incorrect blog.. Hi Brandy (I am guessing that's ur name..)This is not actually a comment on ur blog.. I am just looking for a common freind.. Her name is Nivarni... Can u please tell me how to get in touch with her?

6:13 PM  
Blogger Pankaj said...

She was at Eldon's Halloween party

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home