Sunday, November 13, 2005

This is my borther Brian, this is my OTHER brother Brian...

I haven't been on the west coast in the last 5 years, so it stands to reason my mom should want to celebrate Thanksgiving with me... but she's going to be out of town. So instead, she decided to have Thanksgiving at her house two weeks early. I asked Eldon to come with me to brave the vegetarian "feast". She made vegetarian lasagna. It wasn't that bad actually. Maybe it was all the wine she fed us before dinner that made it bareable. My mother really loves her wine, but she seems to have decent taste in that if nothing else on her pallet works.

My brother Brian brought his girlfriend Lisa, and my mother's husband ALSO has a son named Brian. He brought his girlfriend Sara, and his absolutely adorable 4 year old daughter Gwendolyn, who of course stole the show.

The chocolate caramel cake was delicious though. Mmmm yummy!



It wasn't that bad, but it was a little akward, as I haven't seen my mother's husband's son Brian in about 13 years... back when we were dating in high school....

I'm not into the whole incest thing... I dated the son and we broke up YEARS before my mother met his father, but it is sorta wierd knowing you dated someone who later became your brother! Wierder yet that he has the same name as your brother. Life is truely funny sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home