Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Myspace psychos...

Ok, I know I too should probably go to Myspace Annonymous for the amount of postings, messages and because almost everyone I've met in the last 6 months I met through myspace or friends of someone I met on myspace... but...

I recieved this message out of the blue.... This is the first message I've ever recieved from this person:

well i know its probly no and i hate to ask but dont know what ells to do i have to be out of my place tomarrow i need a place to stay for a lil while i go to school in jan 3 for fitness traner and im working concret slabs all tell u all the info u need to know im not a weredo it may seem like it bye doing this but its my last option im a good hard working man with a lil bad luck please dont get mad at me for asking u not trying to seem despret eather but this is all i have left no help from parents or anybudy please dont thank less of me im 21 22in feb just tring to beter my life have a great night


I'm a pretty nice person, and I'll do whatever I can for a friend. A friend can call me up in the middle of the night and say, "I'm stranded in BFE and I need some help." and I'll do whatever I can to help them, and I do love animals and will take in strays if needed until I can find them a good home, but I don't take in stray people. That's a little out of my safety zone. Am I completely off base by being slightly confused and irritated about this? Or am I right in thinking this guy needs professional help if he's asking random girls on myspace to let him stay at their house?
Incidentally, if you like the chalkboard guy, you should check out the other postings on the sketch psycho ward at the
Chalkboard Manifesto
It's quite a funny site.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Now that is shady. I don't believe a word of his ballyhoo. Most people know how to spell what they do.

2:37 PM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

Hah! My thoughts exactly.. I was half tempted to fix all his spelling and grammatical errors and send it back to him suggesting he might have better luck going back to school to learn english instead of "fitness trainer". If he is going to school for that, he's the one who gives them the stereotype that all "fitness guys" are dumb.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, he never actually asked you anything. He sort of alluded to it, in a terribly misspelled sort of grammarless way... but there was no real question. Of course if there had been, the answer would still be a resounding 'HELL NO!' but you know what I'm sayin'.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home