Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dog and Pony show....


One of my students, the owner of Rowdy, an Australian Cattle Dog, told me a few weeks ago that Rowdy was guilty of stealing her pony! How funny is that? He ran into the barn, grabbed her lead in his mouth and ran off, leading the little pony behind him. I thought this was just priceless. So today Rowdy and his classmates graduated, and Missy the pony was there to celebrate Rowdy's graduation.

Perhaps the funniest part about the whole thing, was the fact that Jamie, a 10 month old Irish Wolfhound, was also in that class... and he rivaled the pony in size!


I tried to get a picture of Rowdy with the pony's lead in his mouth, but I'm guessing since he got in trouble for stealing her, he didn't want to do it. Every time they put her lead in his mouth, he would immediately drop it, and look for approval... So here's Rowdy the graduate.

It was a really fun class, and I'd love to do an intermediate with these guys. Each one of the people and dogs in class were great... but they would love to have the same timeslot. The problem with that is that it's 3pm on Wednesdays. I would hate to add that class, and have to stop teaching it halfway through if I get a new job. I'm sincerely trying to get a new job because of the way I'm treated where I'm at. I don't want to let any one of these great people or their wonderful dogs down.

Jamie, Jake, Lilo, Annie, Rowdy and Max




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home