Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Time isn't on my side....



I have been so incredibly busy I don't even know where to begin.

I started school on Monday. I am taking 10 credits. Two online courses and a Biology course at the campus, which includes a lab. I also have three jobs. I work at the vet clinic, still work at the store training dogs (for a few more weeks at least) and I dog sit.
So this is what I have going on...

Sunday: I work 9 hours with an hour commute each way.

Monday: I have an hour commute, 2 hours of school and 9 hours of work, followed by another hour commute home.

Tuesday: I work 9 hours with an hour commute each way.

Wednesday: I have an hour commute, 6 consecutive hours of Biology class, another hour commute home, and an hour of work training dogs.

Thursday: 1 hour commute, 6 hours of work, 1 hour commute, and another hour of work training dogs.

Friday: I only work for an hour training dogs, and then spend the entire day doing all the homework I have due for the next week, and then spend some time with my dog and the dog that I'm babysitting.

Saturday: I work for an hour training dogs, and then again finish any homework, work with my dog and the babysitting dog.

Rinse, repeat.

It may sound like I'm complaining, but I'm really not. I know it will be worth it in the end.. it's just the first week or so that's going to kill me until I get into a rythm.

Somehow I managed to go out and have a little fun in between all of this though.



There was the Son of Rust show at Berbati's. I actually missed SoR play, because of work, but I managed to get there in time to hang out with everyone for a bit. Somehow Arm Wrestling came into play again... I really don't know why. Everyone got in on it.. even me several times.

Then there was the Russian Food party. Jesse and Ildiko just got back from Russia not that long ago, and they brought back some samplings of food and drink from there.


There was an incredibly good, sweet, very alcoholic red wine,
Gin and Tonic in a Can! Apparently you can get one on the street as if it were soda, right out of the machine!
Silly Russian hats...
and a sampling of the wierdest potato chips I've ever seen..
The flavors:
chicken (tasted like dog treats),sausage, caviar, pickle and bacon.
Obviously Eldon was quite fond of the bacon flavored ones.
There was much drinking, and therefore I can't describe the other pictures that were taken, so I'm going to leave them out! It was good times though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bacon flavored potato chips. That is wonderfully horrific!

12:10 PM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

I was more disgusted by the caviar flavored potato chips....

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know what dog treats taste like? ;)

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops! the above was me...

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home