Saturday, August 20, 2005

It's definately a full moon....


I don't even know how to begin to explain it, but I am a firm believer that the full moon does make people crazy. I saw some things tonight that scared me, as well as some things that were just bazarre.
In addition to that, I felt completely off today at work. The only cool thing that I can say came out of today, was that there was an inexplicable amount of Weimaraners around. I saw 4 other Weims today other than my own. That had to be the best part of my day.
Maybe I'm just biased, but all the weims I saw today were'nt as good looking as my Wesley though. I'm sure I'm biased, but one of them, Nicholas was his name was ENORMOUS! One female was overweight, and I hate that, because weims look terrible when they're fat. They don't have much hair to cover up their figure so it's blatantly obvious. The other two I saw were like 9 mos and 1 year and they were very pretty dogs, but they were completely out of their mind! I'm convinced I have the best dog in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home