Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nothing like Dogs and Rawhide.....

I went to work and had such a rewarding day. Thursday nights are my problem child class. I have the SUPER SHY pit bull/lab mix ironically named Shyanne, in the same class as the huge and super OVERREACTIVE rottweiler/shepherd mix also ironically named "Tiny". Those two dogs make the class challenging, not to mention the hyperactive ADD chihuahua, the older black lab, the chicken-killing lhasa apso and the sweet and silly labradoodle. The most rewarding part of my job is that I get to see the dramatic changes in these dogs over the course of 8 weeks of working with them, and tonight after class I heard two of the dog owners remark about how much better the dogs were this week than last week. :)

Then I went out to see the Rawhide Girlzzz at The City. Interesting show. If you've ever seen the movie Coyote Ugly, its kinda like that. Girls dancing on the bar, etc. They did a few routines on the dance floor and then it got really hot.... The girls started doing choreographed routines on top of the bar, and then did body shots off each other! They poured water on each other, which of course got all over us as well. All in all, was a great show to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home