Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Slumber Party!

Being that we planned to go rafting on Tuesday, we thought it best if we stayed over night in the same place because we were going to be leaving so early the next morning. I had to work Monday night, but before I went, Wesley and I were already at Eldon's. Eldon said he would be willing to hang out with Wesley at his house while I went to work so he didn't have to take an unneccesary car ride or sit at home alone while I was working. That's the coolest thing ever. I forgot to mention that Wesley met Sebastian... It was a bittersweet meeting. Wesley loves cats, but apparently Sebastian doesn't like dogs.. AT ALL. A staring contest ensued between the two of them....

Sebastian spent the rest of the day pouting in Eldon's bathroom sink, growling every time Wesley came in. Apparently while I was at work though, Wesley made a new best friend in Jesse. They wrestled around and played the whole time I was gone. When I came back, Wesley was riled up to crazyness!

While Abby was exhausted from having to be at work at some ungodly hour like 3am, her and Warren went to bed early, skipping out on the fantastic peach cobbler I made for everyone for dessert when I arrived, but myself, Eldon, Jesse and Ildiko went down to the hot tub to relax before we went to sleep. Jesse, Ildiko and I started laughing hysterically at Eldon, who managed to do a very impressive hobbit impression in the pool, and then tried to pull me in!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home