Thursday, October 27, 2005

Stop! Thief!


So my internet has been down for a day and a half and I just got it back up this morning. It was nothing I could fix on my own and they had to send a tech out to fix it. I was pleasantly surprised when she arrived a half hour earlier than the time window they gave me. She poked around at my computer and my modem and then went outside. Apparently my cable was out as well, which I didn't know. Now you can see where my priorities lie.
When she came back in, she explained that the reason my cable and internet was out, was because my neighbors were stealing my cable~!!!
I wouldn't care so much that they were doing it, except that they are too dumb to do it in such a way that doesn't eff up MY service!
So anyway, it's fixed for now until they realize they no longer have cable and sneak out to put their line back in and screw up my service again. The only way to rectify the problem completely is for Comcast to get off their lazy asses and come put a new box outside that has a functional lock, because the one out there now doesn't lock.
Free cable for everyone! But if it screws up my service I'll own you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is just blatantly rude. I'd tell them what happened, if they choose to steal it again and do it properly, then so be it. But if they F up your service again...screw that, go to the mattresses.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home