Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Day off?


I had the day off today, so I decided I would meet Eldon for his lunchbreak downtown. I managed to get a decent parking space really close to his office, and we walked around trying to decide what to eat. We ended up at the Virginia Cafe, and had some yummy london broil. It was fun to meet him for lunch. I wish I could go more often, but our schedules collide except for my days off.

After that, I went back up to my mom's house to paint yet another room in her house. I spent about 4 hours prepping, masking, removing lightswitch panels and painting the downstairs hallway and ceiling.

Then I went down and picked up Rosemary and we had "chick flick night". She hadn't seen The Notebook, and I absolutely loved that movie. I made homemade nachos and we munched while we watched, then cried at the end. It was a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home