Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Seeing Red Again...

After having lunch with my mom, I went back to her house and finished painting the downstairs. I'm FINALLY done with their downstairs. My guess is she's going to want me to start working on painting the other rooms now..

I finished around 4:30 and then had to drive in rush hour traffic (always a good time) down to Milwaukie to make my 5:30 appointment with Lenea. Lenea did such a fantastic job on my hair last time, I went back to her to do it again. This time, she cut my hair, something I'd needed done for quite a while, and then she put that fabulous red in, this time adding some blonde highlights just for fun. It looks great! I love it! Thanks again Lenea! If you need a good haircut or a great color job... call her!


We made plans to hang out sometime this weekend since I never get to see Matt, and I only get to see her when she does my hair, and that's not cool.. I haven't seen them together since July! Let's see how long it takes either of them to call me and give me crap about posting this picture I took of them 3 years ago when they first started dating! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home