Saturday, November 26, 2005

Coastal Rejuvination..


After coming out of our Thanksgiving coma, Eldon and I drove down to the coast for the night. We stayed at the house he grew up in, and relaxed for far too many hours in their giant hot tub. It was adjusted to just the right temperature so that you could stay in it forever and not overheat. We did have to get out eventually though, because we started to dehydrate! Eldon's parents were nice enough to leave their thanksgiving leftovers and we munched on some turkey and watched some tv before heading to bed.

Saturday morning, Eldon's parents arrived, and promptly made us breakfast. Of course, given Eldon's affection for bacon, there was LOTS of it. Shortly after breakfast, Eldon's mom began making lunch. We finally had to escape to the beach so they would stop feeding us!
I'm so glad I'm back here. I almost forgot how absolutely stunning and magical the ocean is.
I could sit out there forever and just watch the waves crash up and back against the rocks.

Eldon took me to his favorite spot. The rocks make a perfect chair for just sitting on the rocks and thinking.

We wandered around taking pictures of the waves and admiring the beauty of the ocean.

It was a little chilly, but thankfully, I had Eldon to keep me warm. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home