Thursday, July 06, 2006

That's a lot of dogs!

One of the coolest things about my new place, is that this complex is very dog friendly. They have posts all over the complex with poop bags and garbage cans to put them in, and they even have a fenced doggy play area!

I intend to exploit that fenced doggy area to the fullest, but we'll get to that later.

Last week, Amy tells me that her mom bought her a ticket to come see her.. in Hawaii. Then she tells me, "I'm leaving Monday." So I've been taking care of Wesley, Paris, and Cesar for the last few days by myself. (One of the reasons I took all 3 of them to the beach.) I had already agreed to be watching one of my students during that time, so I now have 4 dogs to watch at once. It's certainly not quiet! Hey, if I can do 3, I can do 4, right?



So I picked this guy up last night around 8pm and brought him back to the house.
He's a 5 month old black lab named Shep. What a sweet dog!
I didn't have a whole lot of time to spend with him last night, because I had to get prepared for work this morning, but when I got home today, I walked all four of the dogs down to the dog run area to play for a bit.
and play they did.


Walking them back, it was fun to watch people's expressions when they see this little 5'4 girl walking four 50-80lb dogs. I think 4's my limit though.
Cesar may be able to do 10 on leash, 40 without,
but I'm good with four.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don’t know how you do it. Two is enough for me.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's teh cuteness!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home