Friday, October 28, 2005

It came from inside the fridge....

I haven't been spending a lot of time at home, so today was the first day I actually had more than just a few minutes to spend in my apartment. When I went to get something to drink, I noticed my ice cubes smelled a little funny. When I opened the fridge, the smell got even worse.....

I wish I found a small husky puppy inside. That would explain why there is no edible food in there. Unfortunately all I found was some foul leftovers that I should have gotten rid of quite some time ago. It was horrible! There was nothing in my fridge salvageable except of course the condiments. Isn't that always what ends up remaining in your fridge after you clean out all the yucky stuff? Good ole ketchup. At least the stench is gone, but now I really need to go grocery shopping.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Even without the husky though, I don't think my fridge has ever had that much food in it before!

5:19 PM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

Mine either! It has even less in it now. :P

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home