Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More good news...

Yesterday I came home after work to find an envelope on the door...

It read:

Dear Amy XXXXXX:
Please accept this letter as formal legal notice to you by the owner of (the apartment complex)that your lease expires on 8/24/2006. This letter has been written and delivered to give you sufficent notice of our request for possession of your apartment on the 24th day of August, 2006 at 11:59 PM which is at least thirty (30) days from your reciept of this letter.

If possession is not returned to (apartment complex) on August 24th 2006 at 11:59 PM, your account will be turned over for eviction.

Sincerely,
XXXXXX XXXXX
Community Manager


No option to renew the lease? This was not good news. Now my roommate is still in Hawaii. So I called her up and left her a frantic message, and emailed her a copy of the letter. She calls me back and says she will figure out what's going on and call me back later. I get an email from her this morning, basically saying that because of this, she's decided that she's going to move in with her dad until she can afford to buy her own house... which means I have 30 days to find a new place to live!!!

Like I needed more stress! I just barely moved into this place and now I have to FIND a new place to live, repack everything, find another god damn truck or probably just fucking rent one this time, and perhaps get one of those remote controls from Click so I can pause the world and actually have TIME to move my shit to a new location!

Shoot me in the head... Please. How do you feel about moving again, Wesley?
Me too buddy, me too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That sucks!

8:50 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

aaaaa! i feel like everyone i know right nowo is in this same situation.

anyway, i love that dog photo. gimme.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you stay put and find a different roomie? (aren't I a genius?) :)

12:08 PM  
Blogger a_dog's_life said...

I can't afford the rent here, and I don't really have any friends that are looking for a roommate. I'm also not on the lease. When I moved in, she said that when the lease was up we would renew it with both our names on it.

Besides, if I'm going to have to uproot myself again, I'm going to move closer to my work and school. The commute is kiling me!! It took me and hour and 45 mins to get home from work today!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home